Just wanted to give a status update with this one. JeroMQ is down to just
four contributors that have not responded. The current, active committers
for JeroMQ have reverted the commits for one of the contributors here:

https://github.com/zeromq/jeromq/pull/333

So, progress is still being made on this one!

> +1
>
> > On Mar 6, 2016, at 6:58 PM, Gino Bustelo <lbust...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > @john The 0mq ecosystem is made up of many projects of different sizes
and maturity.
> In the case of JeroMQ, the committers are showing an overwhelming
momentum to transition to
> MPL. I don't see any reason for us to consider any other alternative at
this juncture.

> > Gino B.
> >
> >> On Mar 5, 2016, at 11:42 PM, Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Having chatted around the 0mq community in the past; I've confidence in
> >> their desire to move to MPL; and 26/32 committers is a great step
forward.
> >> You raise a good reservation though John - if you remove the blocker
on the
> >> usage side, it's easy for the licensing to remain as is.
> >>

> >> I'm +1 for releasing, with a prominent note of the LGPL dependency
(along
> >> with a note of the resolution plan). It might be that the Toree
committers
> >> may be motivated to rewrite code over at 0mq if there ends up being any
> >> committers who are unavailable or unwilling to relicense.
> >>
> >> Hen

MPL

You

JeroMQ,