@shane

As part of building, we put together a more comprehensive LICENSE and
NOTICE file that includes the extra information under
https://github.com/apache/incubator-toree/blob/master/etc/legal/LICENSE_extras.
The installer of the pip package prints out the LGPL disclaimer during
installation. We could certainly also place a more prominent statement in
the README. The website is still under development and we can also provide
a disclaimer there. I take any other recommendations.