Hello all,

I would like to make an open request to the PMC community: if you have
the time, could you please take a look at this release candidate and
cast a vote?  This release contains some critical bug fixes, so we would
like to release it if possible.

I can tell from all the traffic that there is a lot going on right now.
All votes, positive and negative, are greatly appreciated.

Chris