Hi,

It’s been 5 days since the start of the vote thread — we’re waiting on 2 more votes +1 — already passed podling PMC.

Can folks jump in?

Thanks,
Sterling

On 25 May 2016, at 7:58, Sterling Hughes wrote:

Hi All,

Trying to get this out, we have one +1 binding vote on general@ (from me), and need _2_ more votes.

The release has passed the podling PMC unanimously -- please help us get this out, as we're approaching the end of the vote window (we may be past it.) This is the 4th release we're looking to put out as a podling.

Thanks,

Sterling