+1 (binding)

Checked hashes, license, notice, disclaimer. Built on JDK 1.8, OS X.

Nice work, and good luck.

Remarks:

0. I noticed .github/PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE.md … nice!

1. The DISCLAIMER file is sufficient for the purposes of a source release. But
for the github audience, reaching https://github.com/apache/incubator-beam
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-beam>, there is no disclaimer. I think
there should be a disclaimer on README.md, and at least the first reference to
beam should read “Apache Beam (incubating)”.

2. It’s customary (required?) for there to be a KEYS file in
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/beam/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/beam/>. Maybe include it next
release? But I imported
https://github.com/apache/incubator-beam/blob/v0.1.0-incubating-RC3/KEYS
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-beam/blob/v0.1.0-incubating-RC3/KEYS>
easily enough.

3. “mvn apache-rat:check” failed due to DEPENDENCIES and
.github/PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE.md. Please add headers or exclusions next time.

Julian