From: John D. Ament [mailto:johndam...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:33 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trafodion podling needs more mentors

Dave,

Thanks for the very detailed report.  One comment, which I think I made
earlier, is that we like to see how your community has grown.  So the
numbers don't provide the full details.

I'm curious, from your point of view, how close are you to graduating?  Is
your developer community diverse enough?

John