Hi,

Not having a good day and responded to the wrong vote thread. Correcting.

Sorry but it's-1 (binding) from me as:
The LICENSE issue raised with last release re the 4 clause BSD license has not
been dealt wth.
The installer, client and server packages are missing a DISCLAIMER file. [1]

The license issue is for swsprintf.cpp and swscanf.cpp files. I can see the
OpenSSL issue has been fixed.

One other minor thing I notice the binaries expand to client / installer
directories or the current directory in the case of the sever package. IMO it
would be better if they expanded to a directory including the words “Apache
Trafodion”.

Thanks,
Justin
Justin