On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 8:01 PM, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org> wrote:

> Marvin had sent out an audit of podlings out of alignment, we should double
> check that as going through quarterly reports.

This vote makes me cranky.  Everyone is focused on making it easier for
podlings.  Is the goal of incubation to pass a graduation vote or to learn?

The presence of the word "incubator" in the URL is deliberate: it alerts users
that a podling is incubating.  I'd feel better about this proposal if podlings
weren't so successful about concealing their incubation status[1][2].

-0, since the Incubator remains unserious about incubation disclaimers on
websites.

Marvin Humphrey

[1] See for example the current http://eagle.incubator.apache.org/ where you
    have to scroll waaaaaay down before finding the incubator logo and the
    small-type incubation disclaimers buried in the footer.
[2] The earlier audit: http://markmail.org/message/cqmmfuphhx2z6n23