> On 26 September 2016 at 07:28, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > batchee community voted the 0.4-incubating good to release, here is the
> > time for general@ to vote on it as well
>
> -1 (non-binding)
>
> Your vote email didn't include any hashes or commit IDs - please
> provide these those next time.

This is this one
https://github.com/rmannibucau/incubator-batchee/commit/985047e8cefb46056fcb0bda36af096a0d228fa2
corresponding to
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-batchee.git;a=commit;h=0dabf849ce59fa26d4dbde301335b74e5715ca2f
on asf (tag intentionnally not pushed yet, see next comment)

> > Tag: https://github.com/rmannibucau/incubator-batchee/
> > tree/batchee-0.4-incubating
>
> I would appreciate if the tag under voting was not under a personal
> GitHub account.
>
> Your suggested tag is of commit
> 985047e8cefb46056fcb0bda36af096a0d228fa2, which is not on
> git.apache.org
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-batchee.
> git;a=commit;h=985047e8cefb46056fcb0bda36af096a0d228fa2

This was intended and will likely stay that way for future releases (like
on several asf projects using git) to avoid to push cancelled tag on asf
repos (cause you can't delete a tag from a git repo without advanced infra
work).

Side note: don't read it as a personal opinion please but as the followed
rule.

Difference in hashes comes from the fact Reinhard committed after the tag
has been created and I pushed the release hashes with the notice/license
commits - yes I should maybe have removed them. However no big deal there
since the tag itself is not yet on ASF and will be sync-ed only when this
vote will pass.