On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 12:40 AM P. Taylor Goetz <ptgo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm fine with 1 and 3, but 2 gives me pause. I like the idea of the
> maturity model, but is it yet another burden on mentors?

I would hope not.  How often are mentors writing the reports for podlings,
vs pushing that the podlings write the reports themselves?  I guess its a
factor of how embedded within the podling that mentor is.  And granted, I'm
not pushing that its the ComDev Apache Project Maturity Model [1] being
followed

[1]:
http://community.apache.org/apache-way/apache-project-maturity-model.html