On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 1:00 PM, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 3:05 PM Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Dan Kirkwood <dang...@apache.org> wrote:

> Personally, the reason why I'm asking about the impact is to better make a
> judgment call on whether to block or not.  I don't particularly see why
> we're now being jumped on over this fact.

John,

My email was rushed because I wanted to preempt cancellation of the
vote. I see now that it can be read in a more confrontational tone
than was meant.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the release
candidate. I'll make the case for more lenience in general when
approving incubating release candidates on a separate thread later
today.

Marvin Humphrey