On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 10:23 PM, Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 11:34 PM, Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
> wrote:

>> For what it's worth, on one dev list I'm on, pull requests make it to the
>> dev list, but commenting on a commit via the Github interface only triggers
>> a private notification -- the comment never makes it to our dev list.  We
>> mostly avoid Github commit comments for that reason, so inclusiveness is
>> not harmed -- but people new to Apache might not handle things that way.
>>
> We can forward those, if you want. Probably should.

I think that's worthwhile as a feature request.

(To be clear since I just became VP Legal, no one should take this as a ruling
resulting in a new requirement -- it's a feature request humbly submitted for
Infra to consider.  Right now I'm just wearing my usual "Incubator contributor
hat".  I will make sure it's obvious when I put on the "VP Legal hat".)

Marvin Humphrey