Hi,

Slack is very convenient for quick communication, but clearly, it doesn't change that the mailing list is the first communication channel. If discussions happen on Slack, minute notes/discussion has to be forwarded on the mailing list.

I wonder if we plan to ask for some "pro" Slack account for Apache projects (as we have license for IntelliJ for example). Now, at Apache Beam, we reached the max capacity of the Slack free version (90 Slack users on Beam channel and limited history). We already received new member request that we can't accept for now.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB