+1 (binding)

* Could build the client, but I don't have a setup to build the server
* DISCLAIMER in every artifact
* Sufficient LICENSE & NOTICE files. Even in the WAR! Good job :)
* Commits exist in SCM
* Sigs/xsums OK

In the future:

* Your copyright in NOTICE files needs updating (2017)
* Dockerfile Maintainer line should be the Apache Guacamole community (instead of your email). I assume this was just missed in the transition
* Please include SHA1's from Git. The tag name could be modified easily.
* guacamole-auth-header includes some copies of ALv2 and mentions in your LICENSE file. You only need to propagate the copyright notice here, not the license text (since you already have that once). Looks like this might be the case around the binary tarballs.

Very thorough job on the L&N work. Kudos.

- Josh

Mike Jumper wrote:
Hello Incubator PMC,

The Apache Guacamole community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release Apache Guacamole 0.9.12-incubating.

We now kindly request that the Incubator PMC members review and vote on
this incubator release.

The VOTE RESULT is here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-
guacamole-dev/201703.mbox/%3CCALKeL-Op5PO2nD%2Bw0SEU52L_
HZTD0DU4KtfwQo294fQ3ObCp%3DA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

The draft release notes (along with links to artifacts,
signatures/checksums, and updated documentation) can be found here:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/releases/0.9.12-incubating/

The git tag for all relevant repositories is "0.9.12-incubating-RC1":

https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/tree/0.
9.12-incubating-RC1
https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-server/tree/0.
9.12-incubating-RC1
https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-manual/tree/0.
9.12-incubating-RC1

Build instructions are included in the manual, which is part of the updated
documentation referenced above. For convenience:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/0.9.12-incubating/
gug/installing-guacamole.html

Maven artifacts for guacamole-common-js and guacamole-ext can be found in
the following staging repository (guacamole-common is unchanged from the
previous release):

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheguacamole-1006

Source and binary distributions (also linked within the release notes):

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/guacamole/0
.9.12-incubating-RC1/

Artifacts have been signed with the "mjum...@apache.org" key listed in:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/guacamole/KEYS

Please review and vote:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks,

- Mike