NetBeans has various anonymous data collections such as UI gestures and
actions logging, and optional uploading, sort of like GA, which tells us
what is or is not being used, auto update, exception reporting, driven by
users deciding to send anonymously or login to attach their name, which I
do that often. There may be others. So certainly good for us to be aware
of, and will have to bring it up.

Thanks

Wade