Add ORC

   - *Ignite* represented by Denis Magda
   - *Arrow *represented by Wes McKinney
   - *Hbase *represented by Anoop John
   - *Crail* represented by *Patrick Stuedi*
   - *ORC *represented by* Owen O'Malley*
   - *Mnemonic *represented by* Gary*

With above projects, we could cover Storage-class memory oriented *Distributed
Database, KV Store, Columnar Structured Dataset, Distributed Data Store,
Columnar Storage, **Durable Object Model, Durable Computing Model* for new
generation high-performance applications, e.g. data querying, processing,
and analytics.