Hi all,

Recently we, at the (incubating) Apache Trafodion project, have seen 2 out
of 3 mentors to be excused from helping the project due to various personal
reasons. This had left us with only one mentor helping us with providing
binding votes on releases and other important issues. We have subsequently
found an ASF Member to join and help us with this. But we are still one
mentor short regarding having a binding quorum.

There for I ask you to help us as a mentor. Not only regarding the quorum
needed, but also helping us in other areas. We are close to taking the next
step in the lifecycle in being an (incubating) Apache project, and could
really use your help.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 affiliated with the Apache OFBiz project through contributions by me