What a pity that nobody from the IPMC or Mentor group is stepping up to
help the incubating Apache Trafodion Project in its final stage of of being
a project under  the Incubator supervision.

#OpportunityOfALifetime

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project