I don't think you should sync it...

Someone else please correct me if I'm wrong.. but I was educated
inside the project I work at.. (activemq) that talking on a private
list is ok... but you should always direct the discussions to the dev
list with a summary of the decision.. etc.... I was once told if it
didn't happen in the mail list.. it didn't happen.

for instance.. a few weeks from now... (Not even saying months or
years).. the context of the private discussions will be lost.. they
won't make any sense.. syncing chat here will just spam the list.

from my understanding the mail list is the place to go for discussion
on the apache way. I guess I'm just trying to do the same here..

for instance I didn't go to the slack channel.. hence nothing really
happened at apache.

Clebert Suconic