John,

it might typically be an SGA but it does say: "This grant can either
be done by the ASF Corporate CLA (via Schedule B) or the Software
Grant Agreement". Should we change that wording then?

Anyways, I will follow-up with Intel via Jessica and let them know
that the provided Corporate CLA isn't sufficient and see if they can
provide a Software Grant Agreement instead. Thanks!

regards,

Karl

Karl Pauls
karlpa...@gmail.com