Hi John,

Regarding the events you listed:

- Podling discusses graduation.

 Done.  See here
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/datafu-dev/201707.mbox/%3CCAA4Vo8BYw7Qw6uo44f07QTuha9UJr_WgtA0Fsq4qW7pGdUBOuA%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
.

- Podling drafts a charter (whimsy more or less generates this for you
> these days)

The charter is in the graduation resolution right?  DataFu's graduation
resolution is here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DATAFU/Graduation+Resolution>.

- Podling calls for a vote & at the same time podling notifies IPMC about
> that vote

Vote started yesterday.  See here
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/datafu-dev/201802.mbox/%3CCAA4Vo8BQc%2BrPCPpvo%3DucarwhYkJESwevZOT%2BVBQPG_iNu4OVqQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
.

- Podling members start a discussion on general@incu about the graduation.

Done, as this is the current discussion thread about graduation.  I opened
the discussion before voting because DataFu had already voted once before
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/datafu-dev/201707.mbox/%3CCAA4Vo8Bt%3D57kKUY_ba5zQbv_xP2j4hEZ2LsheqotaHiPAghC9w%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
the
most recent vote and there was feedback in the discussion that followed. I
wanted to collect all feedback from the general list before starting
another vote so those issues could be addressed first.  Hopefully this was
okay.

- Calls for a vote (usually, the discussions go 72 hrs - 1 week, depending
> on how lively they are)

Waiting for current vote.

I see a few disconnects between your status page and whimsy roster.  Can
> you double check that everything lines up?  If people are not going to be
> included in the new TLP, I would recommend removing them from whimsy; this
> will save some work.  Any reason you are losing members when graduating?

I've updated the Whimsy roster to match the proposed PMC members in the
graduation proposal.  Most people are continuing on to PMC.  We are only
losing a few, for different reasons.

I see a few disconnects between your status page and whimsy roster.  Can
> you double check that everything lines up?

Can you specify what disconnects you see?  Under Mentors on the roster page
<https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/datafu> I see Jakob is not listed
but he is listed on the status page
<http://incubator.apache.org/projects/datafu.html>.  The Licensing section
on the roster page lists that there have been no software grant and IP
clearance and no releases, which isn't true.  How does the roster get
updated?  Otherwise I'm not sure what disconnects there are.

-Matt