Justin/Steve,

Apologies as its very confusing looking at this email thread trying to
understand what the current state of the vote is.

>From what I understand:

- Two files were included in the release that are Cat-X
- These were supposed to be relicensed, but doesn't sound like that happened

Or was it corrected that these two files are UoI NCSA licensed?  If these files
are Cat-X I would also vote a -1 since we cannot release with clear Cat-X
contents (we can release with Cat-X dependencies, but the contents can't be
Cat-X).

Thanks,

John