Hi,

I’m a little behind on sorting out my first incubator board report and I’m just
abut to hop on several planes and trains (30+ hours travel) to get to a
conference.

I can see we have a bit to report this month, with a number of releases and a
number of new projects coming into the incubator and a couple of issues with
existing existing project that the board needs to know about (but are being
dealt with).

I will able to get to it on Sunday / Monday so it will still be done before the
board meeting. Before then if anyone thinks there something that need to be
mentioned in the report just add it to this thread.

Thanks,
Justin