On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 11:23 PM Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m a little behind on sorting out my first incubator board report and I’m
> just abut to hop on several planes and trains (30+ hours travel) to get to
> a conference.
>
> I can see we have a bit to report this month, with a number of releases
> and a number of new projects coming into the incubator and a couple of
> issues with existing existing project that the board needs to know about
> (but are being dealt with).

Could you elaborate on that a bit more?  Note that since the incubator
report is public, discussing issues that may have come up on the private
list could be a bit awkward.

> I will able to get to it on Sunday / Monday so it will still be done
> before the board meeting. Before then if anyone thinks there something that
> need to be mentioned in the report just add it to this thread.

There's 6 podlings who have not reported.  Some of them are repeat
offenders.  If you don't get to it before then, in my morning I'll drop a
note to them reminding them about their board report responsibilities.

There's others that are still missing sign off.  That's OK because mentors
have until Tuesday next week to do that.