On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 4:35 AM Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I want to get this out there. I do not know why everyone is stuck on
> gossip. There are some TLP that do not have activity for years and podlings
> much older then gossip. I can give numerous examples.

Please do give these examples. They may need to retire as well.

Closing down projects that have no activity and no ability to respond to
security reports is an ongoing effort. It isn't focussed just on gossip by
any means.

The real problem arises when a project is clearly inert but one or more
people pop up when retirement is mentioned. Then nothing happens.  Letting
go is good in those cases.