I believe this kind of questioning will lead nowhere. Before a proposal for
incubation is being accepted any statement made regarding this will be like
wishful thinking or (explicitly) vague,  and after acceptance the reports
will be more indicative about progress (and therefore making a given
initial indication null and void) of community growth and adherence to ASF
guidelines, policies and standards.

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project