Thanks for doing this, Justin. It must have taken quite a while.
You've convinced me that missing sign-off is a reasonable proxy for
mentor disengagement.

Just curious: As you were reviewing lists looking for mentor activity,
did you learn anything about patterns of mentor behavior? Are there
any lessons we can learn?

Julian