> Issues from previous RC still present in this RC:
>
> The sha512 hashes are missing the '*' marker that indicates they are
> hashes for binary files rather than text files. Trivial issue. New RC
> not required.

I have filed an issue[1] to track this problem though I have no idea how to
address it now. I will com to the dev community later if I cannot solve it
after looking up.

> New issues
> ==========
>
> Tests seem to expect 127.0.0.2 to be a valid IP. If this is the case,
> consider documenting the requirements to run the tests somewhere obvious
> in the source tree. Trivial issue. New RC not required.

Agree, it should be documented in the source tree[2].

> I see the following test failures:
>  Oracle Java 8 update 181
>  Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS (fully patched)
>  Maven 3.5.4
>
> This fails consistently for me:
> Test set: com.alibaba.dubbo.config.AbstractInterfaceConfigTest
> Tests run: 38, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.119
> sec <<< FAILURE! - in com.alibaba.dubbo.config.AbstractInterfaceConfigTest
> checkApplication1(com.alibaba.dubbo.config.AbstractInterfaceConfigTest)
> Time elapsed: 0.006 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<10[0]> but was:<10[]>
>       at
> com.alibaba.dubbo.config.AbstractInterfaceConfigTest.checkApplication1(AbstractInterfaceConfigTest.java:90)
>
> I note that this test has been observed to fail for other community
> members in earlier RCs.
>
> I can recreate this failure on the command line but not in an IDE.
>
> Whether this failure is significant enough to halt the release is
> something for those more knowledgeable about Dubbo than I to decide.

Sorry for confusing you and others with this issue[3], I have confirmed that
it’s a bug of the UT itself, and I think we can fix it in the next release and
continue with this release.

[1]. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2459
[2]. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2460
[3]. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2461