Hi,

A few month back I ran an incubator workshop at FOSS backstage that covered
making and voting on releases and voting on committers into the projects. It
had several exercises

Would anyone be interested in either a:
1) Online self-paced version
2) Online live version (i.e. me going through it) with Q+A at the end. This
could be recorded and put up for other to watch after it’s taken place.

Now I’m probably talking to the wrong audience here, and this email might be
better if it was sent out to podlings dev lists, and in particular ones new to
the incubator? If the mentors of  those prolongs think it would be of interest
please forward this email.

The workshop didn’t cover entry into graduation, naming, IP clearance,
trademarks, branding or graduation process. Which I’d like to expand on and it
would be great to have some help on producing content for that.

Thanks,
Justin