Justin,

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 9:34 PM Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@me.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a couple of minor things I noticed on the website which checking it.
> While this is mostly red [1] all seems all links are there other than
> Events?

I think the red links are related to the podling checker code. I think the
checker code checks the plain html files.
Pulsar website was built using https://docusaurus.io/, which is based on
react. The Apache dropdown menu is rendered by javascript.
I am not sure how to fix it to compromise the checker.

will try to include the Apache event in the website.

> I'm curious to why organisations are mention on the team page [2]

I think we've followed what other projects are doing. e.g.
https://spark.apache.org/committers.html

Any ASF policy on this that we can follow?