Dear Incubator General:
    I am writing this email to seek your experience on how do you try to
encourage diversity in your community and encourage collaboration among
contributors across organizations. One of the key driving force of Apache
is its neural nature which encourages collaboration among different
organizations. On the other hand, admittedly usually each community have
its majority organization.
    As an Apache contributor, and while building another open source
projects. I always wonder how could we best encourage collaboration among
organizations.

   Recently I tried to propose a guideline to MXNet community to encourage
PMC members to propose committers that comes from different organizations
that they come from.

   There is certainly some is a controversy in this, and I would like to
see what is the opinions of the people here on whether this is an
appropriate thing to try in an Apache community.

Thanks!

Tianqi