On Sun, 18 Nov 2018, Jaroslav Tulach wrote:

Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 05:47:53 +0100
From: Jaroslav Tulach <jaroslav.tul...@gmail.com>
To: Incubator General <general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: [VOTE] Release 1.6 of NetBeans HTML/Java API

The NetBeans incubating community has just approved the release of
HTML/Java API version 1.6. See the discussion at
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4872c46f400fda4b564080928933494e346b99a92c66cab213459949@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E
which contains the technical information as well as three +1 votes from the
community members Junichi, John and Jan.
As a result of such unison approval, I'd like to ask you to hold the
Incubator PMC vote to release:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-html4j/incubating-netbeans-html4j-1.6/

  policy :

    https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution#sigs-and-sums

  -- you MUST supply a SHA-256 and/or SHA-512 checksum file
  -- you SHOULD NOT supply a MD5 or SHA-1 checksum file

  Please fix this and the vote may continue.

  HPP

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof MG-403    _/ \_
Leuvenlaan 4, 3584CE Utrecht, NL          F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penn...@uu.nl     \_/

as well as associated staged Maven artifacts at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1002/

as NetBeans HTML/Java Incubating API version 1.6. Can you cast your votes
in next 72h, please?

Thanks.
-jt

(an) ... attempt of HTML/Java 1.6 bits ... (was) uploaded ...
to [Apache Nexus](https://repository.apache.org/) staging repository.
The upload is the final piece in the whole HTML/Java API donation process
-
it was only possible now, when the netbeans.org domain (and thus
org.netbeans.html groupId) has been donated to Apache Foundation.

To finish the whole process, I am calling for a vote on Apache NetBeans
HTML/Java 1.6 release. The release is staged at

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-html4j/incubating-netbeans-html4j-1.6/

In addition to that the Maven artifacts built from the same changeset
[release-1.6](
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-html4j/tree/release-1.6)
are available at the following staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1002/