Justin,

Good call. I will work with my colleagues in Amazon to try and help with
this.

I'm not sure what is the best approach with 3P code issues though: you call
out 3rdparty/onnx-tensorrt as having a mix of license types and having
other issues. However, this is part of another repo, integrated into MXNet
as a git submodule (https://github.com/onnx/onnx-tensorrt.git).
Is it necessary to "fix" licensing of 3P packages as well? I think this
will be very difficult...

Curious to get your thoughts and perspective.

Hagay