Hi,

> If projects want to make convenience binaries available for installation
> via Docker and DockerHub, then it seems like we need an official Apache
> DockerHub repository. Do we have one of those, or are folks just publishing
> to personal repos?

A quick look shows HTTP, Maven, Tomcat, Casandra, Solr, Groovy and a number of
other Apache TLP using docker hub. Well they may be it’s hard to know who is
publishing them.

All are using Apache branding and most are marked as "Docker Official Images”
[1]

None seem to be publishing nightly there but there are binary versions of
released source code in all these projects.

I can also see ignite [2] published under an apache ignite account and pulsar
[2] under an apache pulsar account and nutch [3] published under an apache
account.

Pulsar is publishing RCs and looks like it was doing so during incubation :-(

There are more project published under an apache named account here. [6] That
account would look official to an outsider from its given details.

 A couple seem to be / may be pointing to master [7] or latest [9] and others
are releasing snapshots.[8] No wonder podlings get confused.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://hub.docker.com/search?q=Apache&type=image
2. https://hub.docker.com/r/apacheignite/ignite