Hey - not everyone agrees with Justin’s and Henry’s conclusions.

I don’t have time to argue every point.

AFAIK everyone releasing binary convenience to dockerhub believed they were
authorized.

Pulsar had ONE release that was current for a short time that mistakenly kept
an RC in the name. It was a valid release. Please review the vote thread.

Please stop these allegations and work to clarify the policy!

Until tomorrow.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone