Yes, I thought of that.  But it’s not like I’m being overwhelmed with
requests to comment ... so far it has been only 3 or 4, and the requested
changes have been minor.  I’m assuming that if there are no more
substantive changes after this week that the document would be moved to the
wiki archive, where, I presume, changes could still be made.

I want to do the right thing here, so if you feel that the document would
get much better feedback on an unrestricted gDoc site, I will set it up.