The IPMC could consider some changes to the Incubator rules. (As proposed
mostly by Roy on private lists.)

Allow the VOTE thread to be only on the dev@ list with 0 or 1 mentor vote
required. As long as the DISCLAIMER exists then the pooling release is good.

Once completed the podling sends the vote thread to general@ with [REVIEW] (or
[DISCUSS]). This allows the IPMC to review and comment on how close the release
is to being a fully proper Apache Release. The podling can more easily take
smaller increments while continuing development as they did before Incubation
as well as how they will do it once they graduate.

Graduation requirements don’t change.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Dave