Dave,

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 10:30 PM Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:

> The IPMC could consider some changes to the Incubator rules. (As proposed
> mostly by Roy on private lists.)
>
> Allow the VOTE thread to be only on the dev@ list with 0 or 1 mentor vote
> required. As long as the DISCLAIMER exists then the pooling release is good.

I think the idea is worth discussing (and I'm still deciding how I feel
about it).  But my proposal to move towards offering early feedback on
releases works with or without this change.  For this reason, I suggest you
start a separate thread to discuss this proposal.

Best,
Myrle

(Note: since Roy is making his arguments on a private list, you'll have to
depend on your own words.  If Roy doesn't wish to engage on the public
list, we need to respect that.)