Hi Justin,

Note also that we have worked on the items that you mentioned in the
previous release, e.g.:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1820

But if you disagree with the above, no prob, we can simply delete those
images or replace them with something or remove the whole sample -- it uses
outdated code anyway.

Based on the above responses is there a chance you could change your vote
to 0 or +1, i.e., what would be needed for you to do that -- we do value
your vote and would of course prefer to not continue with the release while
it remains -1.

Gj