> Part of the repo was used to host dubbo.io which now redirects to
http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/. Re the other projects it may be that a
little clean up still needs to be done but action is being taken. The
existence of this extra repo has been discussed a number of times in the
project and projects are being moved off it.  e.g. [1][2] and more recently
[3][4].
> This document probably best describes what is happening [5].

Glad to see the actions are ongoing, and many projects are done. Could the
Dubbo community consider to make sure the Dubbo GitHub[1] org to be
processed well? Such as,
1. Stop using the Dubbo logo.
2. Statement clear, this org will be renamed or some other way(community
prefers) to avoid the branding concern.
I think the clear status of Dubbo ecosystem is very important.

Dubbo has a very wide community and connected many projects/developers, so
please consider to make sure the branding is clear before graduation.

> This issue is is being addressed (vote has been canceled, the dependancy
removed, documentation updated and there’s a discussion started on legal
discuss on if it might in future be allowed). I also note it was the PPMC
who first noticed this issue not the IPMC.

This is not a blocker, this comes from the same reason I asked about
branding.
Dubbo is too widely used as they said in many media(s), many
watcher(s)/star(s) in GitHub.
I am hoping it will be a good example of ASF project, and the PMC is ready
to find the license issue in first place.

Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/dubbo

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2019年4月24日周三 上午7:19写道: