Hi.

> As Justin mentioned above, the translation is under going. We cannot do it
for all because we need to examine the license and make sure ICLA for each
projects are signed,

I am not asking to move all repo related to Dubbo, which is decided by the
project owner or Dubbo community.

> eventually we hope to move everything into Apache group except for the
repo [1] which serves redirection dubbo.io to dubbo.apache.org.

As you mentioned, which make me concern more. Especially you say
`eventually` and `hope`. Are these optional?
Please read your own Incubator Proposal[1], section Initial Source, "Home
Page: https://github.com/dubbo/dubbo.github.io";
If the transfer has not been finished, you should wait for that before
graduation.

Why not just set the `redirect` on the DNS level, and host all in
http://dubbo.apache.org. If the two are the same. If not, which is harder
to understand for me.

This is a block for me.

> Now I have changed the title and the profile for dubbo group like this:

You changed some. But if you look clearly about the logo(GitHub org
avatar), also the name, you will see they[2][3] are the same, which both of
them belong to ASF.
Which makes me think the branding has not been cleared. Especially, I think
Dubbo team has the full access to that GitHub org, so this should be able
to be fixed.

> Dubbo is now incubated in ASF: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo,
this group is for hosting dubbo eco-system temporarily before the
transition finishes.

The temporarily needs to be defined, as you are going to be a TLP, the
PPMC(potentail PMC) have to make the decision, what do you want about your
own repo.
Notice, I am not saying all repo in GitHub, but the specific ones in the
initial org, https://github.com/dubbo

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/DubboProposal
[2] http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/
[3] https://github.com/dubbo

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Ian Luo <ian....@gmail.com> 于2019年4月24日周三 上午10:29写道: