Hi,

Some issues I see with the format:

This:
  1. We begin to prepare an apache release, including prepare for unified
License/Copyright, clean dependencies.
  2. We depend on npsr’ time, it is MPL/LGPL license, we need to find
another lib for it.

Needs to be formatted like so:
  1. We begin to prepare an apache release, including prepare for unified
     License/Copyright, clean dependencies.
  2. We depend on npsr’ time, it is MPL/LGPL license, we need to find
     another lib for it.
Or similar each line needs to be indented by least  two spaces. This is also OK.
  1. We begin to prepare an apache release, including prepare for unified
  License/Copyright, clean dependencies.
  2. We depend on npsr’ time, it is MPL/LGPL license, we need to find
  another lib for it.

Same with:
Von Gosling: brpc community should pay more warm in the community
building
  except the first release.
Neds to be:
Von Gosling: brpc community should pay more warm in the community
building except the first release.

Also this:
  On master, 253 files have changed and there have been 14,050 additions
and
  3,027 deletions.
This:
  On master, 253 files have changed and there have been 14,050 additions
  and 3,027 deletions.

I think you get the idea :-)

Thanks,
Justin