For several of the issues you noted, I opened github defects [1-4] against the
relevant repos so that we will address them before the next release of the
corresponding artifacts. We've also discussed the use of "short licenses" [5]
and we document our use of the short licenses and license exclusions (noted for
gradle) here [6] per Apache guidance [7].

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-docker/issues/69
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-python/issues/58
[3] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-go/issues/87
[4] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-runtime-go/issues/91
[5]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/bbec59cc560d446a4239627dcb463bc95fb98be5eb66d525f93e5ef1@%3Cdev.openwhisk.apache.org%3E
[6]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release/blob/master/docs/license_compliance.md
[7] https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

> - The go LICENSE incorrectly states you should add "Copyright 2015-2016  IBM
> Corporation” to your own files
> - the text of the license for Filetype 1.0.5 is not included (as required by
> it's license). The pointer to the licenses should point to a copy of the
> license in distribution as licenses and URLs can change over time.

The license was corrected and is now the Apache license with no added text. The
references to filetype were no longer relevant but