Hi Justin,

Given the documented rationale of where we use the mini-header
(https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release/blob/master/docs/license_compliance.md#project-asf-License-header-policy)
 are there specific files (types) or specific files themselves where you
believe they are not appropriate uses of the header?  We tried very hard to
only use min-headers in cases where they were config/property/test/simple
script type files (often used by tooling).

thx,
-matt