Hi Incubator.

As a Zipkin incubator mentor, I am asking to make Zipkin all repositories back
to original OpenZipkin org as soon as possible.

They have done a public ml vote, result is here[1].
Also, with no transfer happened about Zipkin trademark, logo, domain, so, there
is no such thing about return the trademark or permission of using Zipkin name.

Zipkin is a big community and a lots of dependency out there are waiting for
release.

I think there is nothing hold this transfer, right?
If so, please give a clear reply. The INFRA team is waiting at this JIRA
ticket[2].

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fbeb254f569d9852e9740d55532ee338580287ec384e26c7d9107964@%3Cdev.zipkin.apache.org%3E

<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fbeb254f569d9852e9740d55532ee338580287ec384e26c7d9107964@%3Cdev.zipkin.apache.org%3E>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18604>

Sheng Wu
Apache Skywalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin