On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 at 03:39, Jihoon Son <jihoon...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi IPMC,
>
> The Apache Druid community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
> Apache Druid (incubating) 0.15.0 (rc2).
>
> We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
> incubator release.
>
> Apache Druid (incubating) is a high performance analytics data store for
> event-driven data.
>
> The community voting thread can be found here:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f4b1b708bcb7e6ec08e6a9cfcb2c0dfcb565fab353ccbb8c5f362218@%3Cdev.druid.apache.org%3E
>
> The release notes are available here:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/issues/7854
>
> The release candidate has been tagged in GitHub as
> druid-0.15.0-incubating-rc2 (44c9323), available here:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/releases/tag/druid-0.15.0-incubating-rc2

I'm not sure that's the correct URL for the tag; it points to a couple
of archives.

I would expect a pointer to the source code.
This should use the commit id that corresponds to the release
candidate tag, i.e. the commit id that corresponds to
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/tree/druid-0.15.0-incubating-rc2
AIUI only commit ids are truly immutable

The NOTICE and NOTICE.BINARY files look wrong to me; they have a lot
of superfluous text.