On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 11:55 PM Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org> wrote:

> I wouldn't say that there are 2 camps. The IPMC seems to be overwhelmingly
> in the "2nd camp", with its desire to be lenient with the releases and
> rules.

I disagree. I see a number of people who think that podling releases are
TLP-level releases from the Incubator itself. I see people wanting
structure/policy/rules to ensure these TLP releases are done properly. And
that some want to "fix a few things" to make it easier for podlings to make
these releases.

There are some that disagree with that outlook (the 2nd campers), and would
like that "business decision" because the status quo is rough on podlings.
I believe we do not have consensus on this shift in outlook/operation.

Cheers,
-g