Hi,

> What kinds of policy violations truly affect the legal shield if the
> non-compliance:
> 1) is actually released
> 2) released but noted in RELEASE_NOTES or DISCLAIMER
> 3) released but not corrected in the next release

This question (in a slightly different form) was in the proposal to the board,
it did not have consensus, so was removed. VP legal pointed out that that
question in the proposal was too broad and the board would be unlikely to be
able to answer it.

I suggest you ask this on legal discuss, however previous advice was been allso
 that they that not likely to be unable to answer broad general questions like
that.

Thanks,
Justin