It looks like we have got result[1] from Legal VP, I will bring it here now

   1. It's fine if Weex only could include header files under 2-clause BSD
   license from Webkit at compiling time and has a dynamic link to Webkit.so
   at runtime.
   2. It's recommended that excluding Webkit.so from Weex convenience
   library. Users would include the code snippet below to include both weex
   and webkit.

<dependency>

    <artifactId>weex_sdk</artifactId>

</dependency>

<dependency>

    <artifactId>webkit</artifactId>

</dependency>

The following is what I need to consult from Incubator:

Google will ban all apps without 64 bit published in Google Play from 1st,
August, 2019 [1]. Though it's a good idea of excluding Webkit.so from
convenience library of Weex, Weex community needs to publish next release
with 64-bit support ASAP to give users enough time to upgrade Weex. I'd
like to remain webkit.so in convenience library of Weex only for next
release.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-464
[2] https://developer.android.com/distribute/best-practices/develop/64-bit

Best Regards,