Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes fine
- DISCLAIMER exists, although you may want to use the DISCLAIMER_WIP [8]
- LICENSE is probably missing a few things (se below)
- NOTICE is fine
- No unexpected binary files
- I didn’t check compiling from source

LiCENSE is missing:
- This BSD licensed file [1] The file also has an incorrectly has an ASF header
on it.
- This file in not mentioned [2] and I think is licensed like so [3] If so that
may be problematic [4]. However I seem to recall this was discussed before so
there may of been some conclusion about it? I also note that .*geojson are
explicitly listed in your rat excludes so I assume there a reason for that.
(Comments in the rat exclusion file could help here).
- This file [5] looks to contain the Monokai theme from [6] I’m unsure how this
is licensed. The pro version seems to require a commercial license. It might of
come from here [7]? which is MIT licensed.

Thanks,
Justin

1. ./superset/extract_table_names.py
2 ./assets/src/visualizations/CountryMap/countries/india.geojson
3. ./licenses/LICENSE-diva-gis.txt
4. https://apache.org/legal/resolved.html#cc-by
5. superset/assets/src/components/FilterableTable/FilterableTable.jsx
6. https://www.monokai.nl
7 https://packagecontrol.io/packages/Monokai%20JSON%2B
8 https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html#disclaimers